- Fly-In Program
- OrthoBiologic Remote Consultation
- Pain and Orthopedic Treatments
- Regenerative Medicine
- About Us | Greco Medical Group in Sarasota FL & Tampa FL
- Chronic Illnesses Treatment in Sarasota FL & Tampa FL
- Elbow Pain Treatment Sarasota Florida | Tampa Florida
- Foot & Ankle Pain Treatment Sarasota Florida | Tampa FL
- Free Online Consultation
- Greco Medical Group Sarasota Fl & Tampa FL| Contact Us
- Greco Medical Group Sarasota Fl & Tampa FL| FAQ
- Knee Pain & Stem Cell Treatment Procedure Sarasota | Tampa FL
- Neck and Back Pain Treatment Sarasota Florida | Tampa FL
- Prp Treatment Sarasota Florida & Tampa Florida
- Regenerative Medicine Sarasota Florida & Tampa FL
- Shoulder Pain Treatment Sarasota Florida | Tampa Florida
- Wrist & Hand Pain Treatment Sarasota Florida | Tampa FL
WELCOME TO GRECO MEDICAL GROUP
Regenerative Medicine is the “process of replacing or regenerating human cells, tissues or organs to restore or establish normal function.” This field holds the promise of regenerating damaged tissues and organs in the body by replacing damaged tissue and/or by stimulating the body’s own repair mechanisms to heal previously irreparable tissues or organs.
Greco Medical Group is committed to providing the best regenerative and restorative orthopedic treatment and care to sportsmen or anyone suffering from joint related pain and discomfort and we are pleased to receive testimonials like this:
★★★★ Dr. Greco saved me from surgery. I was told by my orthopedic doctor that there was nothing more they could do for me when cortisone shots didn’t help my Baker cyst problem. After receiving CRP injections from Dr. Greco, I was able to resume my normal life pain free. I would recommend this treatment to anyone with arthritic joint problems. No surgery, pain free, and feeling good. Thank you Dr. Greco!
Greco Medical Group treats knees, shoulders, necks, backs, hips, ankles, elbows, wrists and fingers. Anywhere there is joint pain, there is treatment and hope for restoration of normal movement and alleviation of discomfort. Our Regenerative Medicine team’s goal is to:
- Reduce the pain associated with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Increase mobility and independence.
- Treat the WHOLE patient by optimizing baseline medical conditions and correct metabolic and hormonal problems to maximize results.
- Plan and initiate nutrition, dietary supplements and medicinal therapies required for improving short and long term joint health.
- Increase flexibility, strength, and endurance.
- Conduct detailed evaluations and provide health management plans for people suffering from arthritis related afflictions.
- Provide long-term care with regard to medications and exercise to increase movement and reduce pain.
Greco Medical Group is always up to date with the latest advances in Regenerative Medicine, and we have attained a high success rate in delaying conditions that often lead to joint replacements or other invasive surgeries. Most of the current treatments provide symptomatic relief for a short duration, and eventually the patient has to resort to continued pain management therapies and surgeries. Our mission is to restore good joint health.
One of the most common issues for most athletes is chronic knee pain, caused by inflammation due to a wearing on ligaments and tendons. Eventually this may lead to arthritic afflictions. Regenerative Medicine is geared toward non-surgical treatment.
While we attempt to avoid surgery, it is sometimes necessary, and we will assist with recommending, referring, and planning the best course for your particular condition. After surgery, Greco Medical Group physicians will stay with your case, to insure you receive the follow up restorative care you need.
Is regenerative medicine alternative medicine? I don’t believe it is. For now it may be an alternative to the present standard therapies that are offered but I predict these treatments will be the new standards and intermediary therapies. There may even be a new specialty in medicine dealing just in Biologics. For example, right now the current treatments for Osteoarthritis are medications, steroid injections, hyaluronic acid injections, acupuncture, behavioral therapy, and when all else fails surgery. Currently the rheumatologist or orthopedic surgeons must prescribe a pain medicine until the pain or immobility becomes too great and surgery is the next option. Also, these treatments do nothing to change the course of the disease. Biologics can fill that gap of time between the onset of arthritis and the need for a joint replacement. At this point in time many people have postponed surgery 4 to 5 years, maybe indefinitely.<<< Personally I am not going to wait until I am “bone on bone.” I am going to get treated in the very early stages.Read More
Recent Blog Posts
Harnessing Our Healing & Regenerative Powers By Sue Cullen | Photos by Nancy Guth Dawning on the horizon of medical advancements...Read More
Regenerative Medicine Leader Dr. Jon Greco restores Mobility to Former NFL Coach Jeremy Bates with Cytokine Rich Plasma (CRP)...Read More