Regenerative Medicine is the “process of replacing or regenerating human cells, tissues or organs to restore or establish normal function.” This field holds the promise of regenerating damaged tissues and organs in the body by replacing damaged tissue and/or by stimulating the body’s own repair mechanisms to heal previously irreparable tissues or organs.
Greco Medical Group is committed to providing the best regenerative and restorative orthopedic treatment and care to sportsmen or anyone suffering from joint related pain and discomfort and we are pleased to receive testimonials like this:
★★★★ Dr. Greco saved me from surgery. I was told by my orthopedic doctor that there was nothing more they could do for me when cortisone shots didn’t help my Baker cyst problem. After receiving CRP injections from Dr. Greco, I was able to resume my normal life pain free. I would recommend this treatment to anyone with arthritic joint problems. No surgery, pain free, and feeling good. Thank you Dr. Greco!
Greco Medical Group treats knees, shoulders, necks, backs, hips, ankles, elbows, wrists and fingers. Anywhere there is joint pain, there is treatment and hope for restoration of normal movement and alleviation of discomfort. Our Regenerative Medicine team’s goal is to:
- Reduce the pain associated with osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Increase mobility and independence.
- Treat the WHOLE patient by optimizing baseline medical conditions and correct metabolic and hormonal problems to maximize results.
- Plan and initiate nutrition, dietary supplements and medicinal therapies required for improving short and long term joint health.
- Increase flexibility, strength, and endurance.
- Conduct detailed evaluations and provide health management plans for people suffering from arthritis related afflictions.
- Provide long-term care with regard to medications and exercise to increase movement and reduce pain.
Greco Medical Group is always up to date with the latest advances in Regenerative Medicine, and we have attained a high success rate in delaying conditions that often lead to joint replacements or other invasive surgeries. Most of the current treatments provide symptomatic relief for a short duration, and eventually the patient has to resort to continued pain management therapies and surgeries. Our mission is to restore good joint health.
One of the most common issues for most athletes is chronic knee pain, caused by inflammation due to a wearing on ligaments and tendons. Eventually this may lead to arthritic afflictions. Regenerative Medicine is geared toward non-surgical treatment.
While we attempt to avoid surgery, it is sometimes necessary, and we will assist with recommending, referring, and planning the best course for your particular condition. After surgery, Greco Medical Group physicians will stay with your case, to insure you receive the follow up restorative care you need.